Imagine you have three wishes for the children you teach. What would those three wishes be?
Happiness, health and success?
Every day you’re supporting your children in making these a reality.
And this course can help you do just that, advancing your development, to bolster theirs.
By enabling you to design and implement a powerful physical curriculum in your primary school.
To continually develop and work on your physical being is proven to make people happier, healthier and more successful. Providing valuable insight into how to realise a vision of excellence for primary school PE, sport and physical activity, this course renders the physical curriculum the heartbeat of your school.
The central INTENTIONS of the course is for you to develop your:
- Love for and belief in the deep value of both physical education (PE) and the wider physical curriculum
- Ability to inspire children to live their physical lives to the full
- Knowledge, understanding and skill to create an outstanding physical curriculum in the primary school
In achieving these intentions, we anticipate you will develop and show:
- More self-confidence and a greater pride in your teaching / coaching
- A greater sense of personal well-being as a leader of the physical curriculum
- The joy of learning and desire to create physically educated children and active schools