Are you passionate about learning through play within an inclusive environment?
Are you looking for new ideas that promote overall brain development?
Then Messy Play Matters may be the course for you!
This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge about:
– the amazing benefits of messy sensory play for both mainstream and special educational needs
– how messy play directly links to the EYFS
– how to create a low cost sensory environment using resources already at your fingertips
– how to enhance a child’s overall development
– an insight into the science behind messy sensory play
– how to enhance your inclusive practice, policies and procedures
– how to support those with messy sensory play based anxieties
– hands-on activities for you to try within your own environment
… and much, much more!