Professional Development from leading experts specifically for the most committed Childminders…
“It’s like having the benefits of being in an agency but still being independent” – Lorna Jenkins – Childminder
The EYFS has changed, we are here to help!
Do you feel confident in your understanding of child development?
NEW EYFS changes require us to work more closely with our children. This will require a greater understanding of how children learn and how to support their development with rich and diverse curriculums. It’s a good thing, it’s why we did the job after all, but it can be daunting even for the most experienced early years practitioners.
The Childminder Club is here to help…
Get full access to the highest quality CPD! Carefully designed by leading experts to specifically support home-based learning and empower your practice.
Courses aligned with the DfE Professional Development Standards and supported by a powerful online community!
What is The Childminders Club?
We understand that being a Childminder means more than just working in the Early Years. As business owners, it has been a challenging few years for Childminders and we want to provide a positive future for a sector we love.
The Childminders Club is a platform you can be proud to be part of. A platform that supports you with every part of your business, at every stage of your journey.
CPD Like you’ve never seen before!
14 Experts – 1 Subscription…
Supporting Childminders since 2014, our mission is to make every Childminder feel inspired and valued.
Join the club and display the badge…
10 Reasons to JOIN…
- A NEW CPD Course – EVERY MONTH!
- NEW 23/24 – WhatsAPP Support Community
- Monthly Q&A and Networking sessions
- Courses, designed specifically for childminders
- Courses delivered by the best early years experts and authors
- All courses available On Demand – Watch when YOU want
- CPD Certificates for all courses
- Supportive online community – Safe Space
- Offers & Discounts from your favourite suppliers
- STAND OUT! Display the TCC Badge with pride