THIS LIVE EVENT IS ALSO BEING RECORDED AND WILL BE AVAILABLE TO REWATCH FROM JUNE 29TH. So don’t worry if you can’t make the LIVE event!
Dyslexia in the Early Years – From Identification to Intervention!
Did you know that Dyslexia can be detected in kids from a very early age? You just need to know what you are looking out for! Early identification will lead onto successful interventions and this Power Hour is all about focusing on that.
Join me on Tuesday 28th Just at 7pm sharp LIVE for a Power Hour where we dive deep into Dyslexia and the Early Years.
My name is Paloma Forde and I am the founder of Screening4Dyslexia. One of my main passions in life is supporting educators and parents in the early detection of dyslexia, but more importantly teaching you how to BEST provide the right intervention. I have been supporting students with SEN needs for over 25 years. One of my many roles was an Early Years Intervention Teacher where I had the priviledge of working with many nursery and pre-school settings in helping educators in how to best support children showing signs of dyslexia (and other literacy difficulties) I will now be supporting you to do the same.
- You will have a good sound understanding of what Dyslexia is.
- You will feel more confident in what you need to be looking out for you in your young students in order to detect early signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
- You will be equiped with strategies, tips and activities that you can use to help support early intervention.
- Learn how to BEST communicate your observations and concerns to parents and what you need to be advising as ‘next steps’.
- Leave knowing you have the tools for early detection and sound ideas for activities that you can start immediately.
- Q and A with me at the end!
Join me June 28th at 7pm! My Power Hour Webinar will have you BUZZING with ideas!