How Food Shapes Your Child – Building a Skeleton
In the early years we have the window of opportunity to lay down the foundations for a strong, robust skeleton. We only have this opportunity until the body reaches its’ peak bone mass.
In this short course we will be looking at;
- An intro into our what bones are and what they do
- What two factors are fundamental in childhood
- The nutritional considerations for building and maintaining strong bones
- The impact of movement, activity, habits and being sedentary
- What health concerns exist relating to our current food landscapeHere’s Louise explaining the course overview