LIVE Interactive – Get Into The Groove – Music and Movement in the Early Years
This live online course is just what you need after such a tumultuous year!
As well as learning new activities and provision to engage your young learners in musical movement play this course will get you moving, laughing and give you that essential ‘feel good’ factor.
- learn new ways to engage young children in movement and music play
- understand the neuroscience behind why these activities are beneficial
- create lessons to inspire learning and engagement
- discover more around educator well-being and child well-being
- learn how to use simple tools to create an inspiring learning environment
This course will combine practical and theoretical content – there will also be opportunities to work with other educators on short practical challenges.
The course is linked to a community page where we can share and support each other to engage in future musical movement play and provision.
“Helen really knows her stuff. We immediately felt at ease and had a great time. Thank you Helen”
“Wow, what a course. I loved creating the dances with other teachers, my kids will love this”
“There was so much content to take back to the nursery children. I loved it!”
“My manager sent me on this course. I did not want to attend, I’m not very confident around dance and stuff like that. This course has changed that thanks to Helen. Every practitioner should attend!”
Course materials will be available once you have enrolled on this course.