Try out our Relationships Education training for free, before you decide if you’d like to purchase our curriculum for your school.
Watch at a time to suit you / your staff.
Primary Schools – celebrate diversity and prevent bullying!
- Are you looking for an easy to deliver, powerful, and inclusive RSE curriculum?
- Are you looking for ways to easily integrate drama into your curriculum?
- Are you looking for ways to prevent bullying?
- Are you looking for new, innovative ideas?
- Are you looking for ways to improve language and communication?
- Are you looking for ways to improve confidence and self-esteem?
- Are you looking for ways to challenge bias, and celebrate diversity?
- Are you looking for ways to empower young people to stand up for one another?
- Are you looking for ways to empower young people to stand up for themselves?
- Are you looking for ways to help young people build resilience?
- Are you looking for ways to help young people build respectful relationships?
You need ‘Stand Up and Act Out’! Access our staff training videos and documents completely free of charge and find out if this Relationships Education curriculum is what your school, staff and children have been looking for!
- Staff can watch our comprehensive 40minute, prerecorded training video free of charge – we guarantee to get teachers excited, confident and enthused about delivering RSE through drama!
- Sign up today for free, and watch the training sessions at a time to suit you/your staff
- If you decide to go ahead and become a Stand Up School, simply pay for annual access (£200 – £325 per school, size dependent)
- Decide it’s not for you? No problem – this is a great way to ‘try before you buy’!
If you decide to become a Stand Up School, teachers will deliver 6 hour-long lessons each year in Years 1 – 6 (there are bonus activities for nursery and reception too). Even teachers with no prior drama experience will be able to deliver outstanding drama lessons with confidence, giving children the chance to benefit from this incredibly powerful and inclusive learning tool.
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!